Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but please follow the house rules:
- Comments are moderated. I will read/approve your comments as soon as I can. In many cases, I will reply right away if I am able. Comments that are offensive will be deleted. What I consider to be potentially offensive to others will also be deleted. This may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, profane, misleading or libelous language. Please be kind and try to remember that this site is meant for everyone.
- Be respectful. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- You do not have to agree with me. I respect your opinion and hope that you will respect mine and those of any visitors as well. However, I ask that if you disagree with me—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful.
- Comments are meant to foster Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Anonymous comments will not be deleted unless they are off-topic or offensive.
- Spam. Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Your words are your own. I do not own them and by commenting on my site, you agree that you understand that words can have unintended consequences and you assume responsibility for those consequences.
- Trackbacks/Pingbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks/pingbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- I will respect your privacy. All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog. These policies are subject to change at any time.