Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Here are my responses to this weeks questions:
- What is your favorite cheese? I love cheese, whether its by itself or all hot and gooey as part of a hot meal. I consider cheese to be one thing that I could not live without, I eat some variety of cheese everyday. I would say that my two favorite are Gouda and Muenster cheese.
- Are you left or right-handed? I am right-handed, but am able to be many things with my left hand as well. I wouldn’t say that I’m ambidextrous, but I try to do as many things with both hands as I can. I have difficulty with my hands and try not to be to dependent om my right whenever possible.
- Do you prefer exercising your mind or your body? How frequently do you do either? Hmm, this is tough since much of the physical exercise that I do is also mental exercise. I love yoga and walking, both physical activities that are good for the mind as well. I try to walk every day and I’m ashamed to say that I haven’t done yoga in a while.
- Complete this sentence: Hot days are … a bother. I do not like the heat. The only time that I enjoy a hot day is when I can spend it either at the beach or on a boat. I much prefer the cooler weather and absolutely love snow. It is so much easier to get warm, than it is to cool off.
- Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I am grateful for every moment I can spend with my family and I look forward to waking up in the morning and seeing the sunrise.